Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you use stationery on OWA outgoing email

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianah

Programmer
Feb 14, 2002
US
I need to add a disclaimer to all outgoing email. I can use stationery in Outlook, but I cannot find a way to use stationery on Web Access email.

Thanks!

Just a thought, depending upon how the email account is being used, it may be easier to add the disclaimer as a part of your signature. Of course, I try to take the easy way out when I can:) Please comment about whether this is an option. If there is no way, let others here know it so that they can offer suggestions.

Thanks for the idea! But when I use Outlook Web Access, my signature is not showing up, and I don't see anywhere to add it.

Yeah. I see your problem. I must admit that when I read your message, I kind of blanked on the fact that you were using web access rather than outlook. From what I can tell, people usually have to re-type their signature into owa emails. But, perhaps you could make a macro that opened a new message, did a carriage return or two, automatically added the signature & disclaimer and then returned the cursor to the home postion.

Like I said, I don't know anything about OWA so this is all speculation and perhaps not even an option. Good luck.

Obviously, I don't know much about OWA either. I use Outlook, but we do have some users who share PCs and roam among our offices, so they really don't have a home. These guys use OWA.

I'm trying to research using an Exchange SDK to attach the disclaimer.

Thanks for your thoughts !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back