Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you the speed call directory name to the sets of an ACD group instead of the ACD group number

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbshannon

Programmer
Oct 23, 2012
US
I am working on a 6.0 SP1 vmcd 3300
I have speed calls for the call center that have names associated in the directory to the speed call number. The speed calls all point to the acd group 1950.
When dialing the numbers, when the agents phone rings the 1950 shows on the phone. I want the speed call directory name to show along with caller ID
Can someone explain how this can be done? Thanks

I believe the best way to achieve what you want is to create new ACD Paths rather than Speed Calls and use the same Agent Skill Group for each path.
This way it will show the Path Name and the Agents can answer the call accordingly.

Or to put this another way:

What you have is multiple numbers going to a single Path

What you need is Multiple Paths sharing the same agent group. The Path name with display based on a timer.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back