Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you suppress the Page Header in detail b

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngob

Technical User
Jan 10, 2004
US
I am using 8.5 and designed a form that was originally a two sided paper form. I started a detail b and put the back side of the form there and put a break before detail b (so if printed out there will be two pages for each record) The problem is that the page header shows in detail b and I want something different on the detail b page header. Should I suppress page headers and put the header text in the detail fields? Thank you for any help.

You could put the header text in the detail section if only one record is printing per page. Otherwise you could create two page header sections and for the one you want displayed on odd-numbered pages use a suppression formula of:

remainder(pagenumber,2) = 0

And for the one you want displayed on even numbered pages, use a suppression formula of:

remainder(pagenumber,2) <> 0

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back