Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you make and Ampersand & symbol in text

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougP

MIS
Dec 13, 1999
US
%% ???

DougP

Hi DougP,

Which font are you using? The ampersand from the keyboard should display as an ampersand, unless you are using a custom font which doesn't support this (meaning whoever built the font, didn't build ampersand).

HTH
Todd

it is BOLD.SHX
It shows up as a Plus sign instead of ampersand.
I'm not sure if I can change it since the drawing is entirely notes for the project. It took me 3 days to get them all on and went through tons of updates and changes.
I might just use "AND"

DougP

Hi DougP,

Just for grins you might try assigning your style a different font file and see if works, at least you'll know...

HTH
Todd

Can I change the Font in the existing style and have it update all the text in the drawing. It's an 11x17 drawing with thoudsands of words on it. I would rather not have to edit each line and change its style. I could make a routine to do it suppose.

DougP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back