Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you delete time from activity in QuickBooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupinder Kaur

IS-IT--Management
Jun 26, 2020
IN
Please help me
How do you delete time from activity in QuickBooks?

Hi, I got an answer to my query and I have a shared solution to this question. so you people can also get a solution if you face this type of issue.

You can easily change or edit time, date or other entries in your QuickBooks software. If you want to delete time from activity in QuickBooks, follow the step.

Open the Time Entry for that particular entry and then select the Delete button.

You can also the Time Entry Form from the ‘Dashboard’ tab itself.

Go to the ‘Time Activity’ sub-tab first and then look for the entry you want to delete in the list.

Do click on the item and the Time Entry form will appear. Click the ‘Delete’ button.

Check once if the item no longer shows up in the list on the Time Activity tab.

Get more detail contact with Sagenext: +1-801-610-6141

If you added them from Banking>For Review, then you can go to banking>In Quickbooks, check off the transactions you want to delete, and click Batch Actions>Undo. This deletes them from the register and puts them back in For Review, where you can either re-add them or Exclude them.

I hope this helps!
Ben Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back