Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin256

Technical User
Apr 16, 2002
US
I am redoing our phone menu in voicemail pro 6.1. What I would like is for the system to default to our English menu if an option is not chosen for one of the other languages in x number of seconds. Is there a way to do this?

Open up the Menu option for the language options. Under touch tones for the menu option, you'll see below 1,2,3,4 that there is an option for Timeout. Check the box and then you can tell it how long to wait. Save it and now you'll see Timeout as an option off the menu. Connect the timeout to transfer to the english menu.

Take a look at this

Kyle Holladay / IPOfficeHelp.com
ACSS/ACIS/APSS Avaya SME Communications
APDS Avaya Data
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007/2010
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

Well not that... this

There is a menuLanguage in there

Kyle Holladay / IPOfficeHelp.com
ACSS/ACIS/APSS Avaya SME Communications
APDS Avaya Data
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007/2010
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back