Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how do I stop web page graphics from being ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddbod

Technical User
Mar 6, 2001
GB
Hi does anyone know how to stop your hard earned work from being saved by anyone browsing your site ? Yes I have come across the "on right mouse click" command which is ok but I want to go further than this and stop anyone from viewing source code or saving valuable jpgs from any browser or system ( if possible )which I want to share on the web but do not want people to save them and possibly make money from selling them to releavant bodies. Instead I want people to contact me if they want a copy of the said jpg. I have seen on the web certain pop up windows that have no browser menu and right click but I want to know how to reproduce this unless someone knows how to do it better.

I am fairly new to web page design but have been using dreamweaver and like its userability and just do not have the time to learn html inside out. Any takers on this question would be very much appreciated as I am sure this would be of interest to many people not just myself.

Thankyou in advance
oddbod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back