Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I stop the debugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vec

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2002
US
How do I stop the debugger that always pops up whenever there are syntax errors on a webpage? This debugger is part of Visual Studio 6 that I have installed but I can't figure out how to disable it! -
radium.gif

Looking Toward The Future

Hey Vec,

Me again. This is a trick Cajun taught me yesterday. In the visual Studio menu go to {Tools\Options} on the Editor Tab, unchek the "Auto Syntax Check" checkbox. You may have to restart VS for this to take effect. Craig, mailto:sander@cogeco.ca

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."

I hope my post was helpful!!!

If you are using internet explorer go to tools, internet options, advanced, look under browsing. There you will see a box with disable script debugging. Check it.

Nope. And I can't even help out, the program fails here as I don't have a sound card. And I can't look at it on my other PC as I have to still re-install VS there.

I plan to have VS up on another PC this weekend. Post your code back on-line or email it to me on Friday and I'll have some time Saturday morning to work on it. Sound good :) Craig, mailto:sander@cogeco.ca

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."

I hope my post was helpful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back