Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I set up mobile calling rights on the CM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard_Harrow

Technical User
Aug 31, 2023
AE
So I'm building calling rights from scratch(intercom, local, nationwide and mobile+nwd).

I think I might have the gist of it. I'll put it down below and tell me what I'm missing and/or where I'm wrong:

I'll have to first add route patterns that have the outside line mentioned along with the FRL. After that's done, I'll need to input a pattern associated with the newly made route pattern in the ARS analysis table. After that's done, I'll simply need to label the appropriate COR and give it the appropriate FRL number on its first page(e.g. If I'm setting up mobile dialing and mobile dialing has an FRL of 4 in the route pattern, it'll need to have an FRL of 4 on the first page of the COR).

I also have a few questions, what allows a station to be able to dial local numbers if it has mobile calling rights? What I'm asking is, if in the ARS analysis table, I only have a route pattern of 05xxxxxx associated with the route pattern of mobile dialing, how am I able to dial a landline number when the landline number is associated with a different route pattern number? Is it because the COR assigned to the station is higher than the FRL defined in the landline route pattern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back