Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I run garageband app on windows 10 PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhnflwls

MIS
May 11, 2018
IN
Is there any working method by which I cAN run garageband on windows PC (Windows 10) ? Didn't find any working method on gooogle.

Updating the thread: I found the solution here

None that I know of. Garage Band is a Mac only App. Short of installing MacOS on a PC, no way to run it.

----------------------------------
Phil AKA Vacunita
----------------------------------
OS-ception: Running Linux on a Virtual Machine in Windows which itself is running in a Virtual Machine on Mac OSx.

Web & Tech

Oracle's Virtual Box and a Mac VM on a Windows host?

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

About the only way unless you want to build a hackintosh...........

Capture_pujazd.jpg

ACSS - SME
General Geek

Although, of course, technically you need to own a Mac to be eligible to download a copy of MacOS,and if you own a Mac why go to the trouble if trying to run Garageband on a VM?

You can run Cakewalk Sonar on a PC.

That site that the OP posted is just running MacOS in a VM to run GarbageBand.

I mean GarageBand.

Just my $.02

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

>Updating the thread: I found the solution here
>1 First of all, you need to download a copy of the MAC OS from the safe google drive link

Oh dear ...

Hey there iam too searching for this and i got some sites like makeuseoff there you can learn how to use garageband. For me all sites are giving wrong information like garageband windows can be run on windows but its not you have to use emulator for that also ios emulator not android coz garageband is not available for windows and android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back