Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I return callers back to user's vm box after the caller breaks out (DTMF 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredH71

Programmer
Sep 3, 2014
US

How do I return callers back to user's vm box after the caller breaks out (DTMF 0)?

I need the quickest and best solution forsomeone who is not very familiar with the following tools.

My Tools are:

- Avaya IP Office Manager 5.2
- Avaya IP Office Voicemail Pro v3.2

Your help is greatly appreciative.

Thank you

try sending the caller directly back to the user in the VM tab of the user level in the VoiceMail tab to route back to original extension.

If a caller breaks out it will go to another user/group, redirect the caller back to VM in the destinations settings.

DON'T!

if they have selected 0 to go somewhere else they clearly do not want to leave a message there, make sure they get answered by a person or don't give the option in the 1st place!

A Maintenance contract is essential, not a Luxury.
Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Let him, he'll find out for himself why not to do it. The best teacher is yourself learning from your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back