Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I Print?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Sep 26, 2003
US
Good morning.

I've been working with PageMaker 7.0 for approximately two months now. I created an entire booklet that's saved on my hard drive. The problem is that I cannot copy to a CD or disk; therefore, I can't take this anywhere to be printed.

When I try saving to a disk I get the message that says there isn't enough room. If I try saving to a CD, I keep getting a window that basically says it can't be done.

Please advise.

I've e-mailed .pdf files (zip the file if it is large)to printers before, is this an option for you??

Or as a final resport, split the PM doc into two files (make two copies and delete half the pages from each copy - obviously, the first half from one and the second half from the other). This may make the file small enough to fir on a CD.

BUT it sounds like you have embedded the graphics files into the PM doc which is NOT A GOOD THING TO DO. Unembed all the graphics. Then your PM document and the graphics files to which it is linked will be separate files. You can then copy the PM file and as many of the individual graphics files to one CD as will fit and copy the rest of the graphics files to however many more CDs are required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back