Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how do I print to VHS? HEEEEELLLLLP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi all,

I am learning Adobe Premiere as I teach it to my students (yikes!) and I now need to export the images they have completed (including transitions etc) to VHS tape, so they can take their product home.

I have a Canopus capture card, and have tried the RCA connections direct from the capture card to the VCR, as well as the S-VHS connection - none is working. What am I doing wrong?????

Hey there,

for a start make sure, you are using the settings of you capture card as project settings.
When you start PR and then new project settings dialog box is popping up, choose the card settings.
If you have done that, you shouldn't have any problems exporting.
For correct connection of the VCR to the computer you should find info in the documents that come with the card.
If you have been using PR 5.1 before and are now using PR 6, make sure you have updated drivers. Check on the Canopus website for them.
If it doesn't work at all, you might want to export with the software that comes with the Canopus.

Hope that hepls you a bit

SnowWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back