Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How Do I Print a PDF Document from Access 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafe82ABN

Technical User
Jun 7, 2001
US
Hello everyone. I need help printing pdf documents from an Access 97 form. The documents are inspection reports for various buildings owned by a govertment entity, one report per building. I would like the user to be able to pick the requested report from the directory where all the reports are on the hard drive.

On another form I have a listbox that is populated with the names of buildings. I would like the user to be able to pick the building and press a "Print" button to print the pdf document.

Thanks in advance,
Rafe

Better than Access97, use VB there you can create "forms" to be used for each of your reports. I works out nicely

I agree with you on using VB, baileyhp, but I am working with an existing database written by a former employee and trying to modifyu it to print these documents. I was able to get it to work, but it does not seem to work on all of our computers, only a few select ones.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back