Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I list DNs and TNs on BCM? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPH123

Programmer
Jan 28, 2004
GB
Troops,

I am not familiar with BCM. How do I list DNs and TNs on BCM? I have expanded/collapsed various items on the BCM, but there doesn't seem to be an entry which will simply list the DNs and their TNs.

Thanks in advance for your help

Rgds
Jimbo

On the BCM200/400 there is no option to list your requirements . You would have to screen dump the various sections.

just found a way... but not that easy. :) maybe i will make a patch available that will add such a function to the bcm maintenance page.

steeef,
If you have a way to print TNs & DNs I will test it on a test unit. It would be a great help. The only trouble is that an actual patch would void the warranty of the BCM.
Some of us would try it anyway.
Good Luck.

NARSBARS

I would wait for 4.0. I would suspect it will be the same as the 50 and you will run a report the same as the BCM 50.

No issues with warranty or support then.

Marshall

For all of those people who can't wait for 4.0 :)
1. Login via SSH
2. Use the command line
3. Goto: F:\Program Files\Nortel Networks\Voice Solution
4. Run telinv.exe
5. Read Instructions :)

telinv.exe will create a XML file that you can download by enabling the BCM drive shares.

Can I run this from after logging in by VNC to the desktop?

NARSBARS

SSH?

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

NM

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

SSH is connecting via TCP/IP Port 22 (use PuTTY)
Not serial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back