Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I insert a customized menu bar on a pop-up form? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SALEEYOUNG

Programmer
Jan 19, 2005
US
I have a popup input form that I would like to incorporate a menu bar (to do only specific tasks regarding the form and input data) on. I'm not sure if I have to create a pseudo menu bar as a subform and use that or if there may be a better or easier way. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Have you considered using command buttons to perform the desired function 'on-click?'

Right click on the current menubar and select Customize. On the Toolbar tab, select the button "New..." and name the new menu bar whatever you want. Then drag items you want included on your new menubar from the customize window. Then select the new menubar property of your popup form and enter the name of the new menubar. That should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back