Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I implement Recorded Overflow Announcement for our Switchboard on our CS1000 switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsmith1026

IS-IT--Management
May 10, 2006
CA
Can anyone give me the quick and easy set up instructions to implement ROA for our main console? I had it set up years ago but when we changed from Live Answer to AA Answer of course ROA was no longer applicable. We have the ROA package, the RAN package and the Interalia etc. All I need is step by step instructions to implement it for our console responsible for incoming calls on just one trunk route. We want a one recording to answer with 1 greeting then music then continually go to a 2nd "continue to hold" greeting until the switchboard is free to take the call. I've forgotten how to set it all up again!

Thanks so much!

Victoria

Assuming Ran Routes are built and working
Assuming Attendant Console is built and working and incoming calls you want to get ROA treament ring to an ICI key.

LD 15
Req: chg
Type: ROA
Opt: roi
FRRT: xx <-- xx is 1st RAN route
FRT: 0-(20)-2044 <-- time in seconds before 1st announcement
SRRT: xx <-- second RAN route
SRT: 2-(20)-2044 <-- time in seconds before 2nd ran plays and repeats
Wait: mus
MURT: xx <-- Music route
RICI: xx xx xx <-- enter all ICI keys on console you want to get ROA treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back