Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I get the voice segments on the Call Pilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajcmark

Technical User
Jul 12, 2007
HK
Is there somebody here who can help me get all the announcements/recordings (voice segments) on the Call Pilot 5.0 600r?

are you just wanting to add them to the call pilot server?

The full blown version of CallPilot does not allow exporting of recordings in your system. Funny though on a small BCM CallPilot that functionality is there. But with CallPilot being phased out I doubt you will see that added.

You can export and import individual messages with App Builder. This won't be too much work if you only have a few apps / recordings.

Open App Builder and then open each individual app. Within each app you have to open each announcement, menu or recording point - choose "edit" and then choose "record" and put your telephone number in the box which then opens the player. You can play the recording to your telephone and you have an option to "export" and can choose the location and name of the file.

Once you have the app open you can click on "Define" from the top tool bar and select "Voice Items" and a box will open telling you hom many recordings there are for the app you are looking at - so you don't miss any.

Slow - yes - but when done you will have all your messages out of Call Pilot and these could be inported if needed for a rebuild.

Or - you could just run a back up of the app builder files so you have a copy of the data if that is all you are trying to do - a back up of this information without the user mailbox info.

Regards

Interesting they buried it in the player unlike the BCM where you can import and export without running the player. I have learned today thanks Pruden ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back