Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I get rid of the Foxprint format in a popup

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobilman

Programmer
Feb 2, 2005
US
I'm redoing an old foxpro program, 2.6 and I am having a real hard time getting rid of the foxprint format for a popup.
When I go to the *.spr part of the screen and change the Foxprint FONT manually to another FONT, such as MS Sans Serif it works fine; see code below. But when I update the *.scx version in a project, the old FoxPrint comes back again. I need to keep it in the project because I need to create an executable file.

@ 4.154,5.200 GET vestide ;
PICTURE "@&N" ;
POPUP vstide ;
SIZE 15.000,5.917 ;
DEFAULT " " ;
FONT "FoxPrint", 10 ;
STYLE "" ;
WHEN _1j10o7679()

I have tried everything and can't get it to change from FoxPrint in the executable file, eventhough when I run it as a screen outside of the executable, I don't have the foxprint problem.
The reason I need to get rid of the FoxPrint because when it comes up on screen, the result is gibberish.
Thanks
Pat

You can change the font using the screen builder. Just select the pop-up and from the menu selevt object, then font. Then a dialog box will come up which will allow you to chose the font.

B"H
Brak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back