Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I get ImageReady rollovers to work in FrontPage

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelDiva

Programmer
Jul 1, 2003
US
I'm having trouble getting my ImageReady rollovers to work in FrontPage 2002. I keep getting a scripting error message when I go to Preview. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Are you using the DHTML feature to do this, or scripting directly into FP

B.M.

I created the rollovers in ImageReady and imported them into FrontPage. I'm unsure as to how to get them to work. I have not done anything with DHTML or anything else. I saved the image and HTML in ImageReady and imported bothk, but cannot get either to work.

Pixeldiva,

I'm afraid I don't have FrontPage on the PC I'm currently working on so this is from memory...

Insert your first picture and select it

Choose DHTML Effects from the Format menu. You should get a small menu bar appear in the middle-ish of your screen

In the first box of this new menu choose MouseOver

In the second box choose Swap Picture

and in the third box Select the second picture

Hope this helps - if it doesn't let me know and I'll repost from a machine with Frontpage.

Cheers

B.M.

Thanks a lot BlueMonkey that worked perfectly; I appreciate your time and effort in responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back