Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do i get a Finger pointer on a movie clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

karu76

Programmer
Dec 14, 2000
SG
Dear all,

i want the mouse pointer to change to a finger (like the one when you place your mouse over a button) when i mouse over a movie clip. Is that possible...i am newbie so i hope u guys will help me... :)

and the other thing is how is this kinda sites created...are there multiple scenes involved..or something else.... this is really cool...

regards...

karu

If you want button interaction, why not just use a button? Failing that, insert an inviosible button INSIDE your movieClip - if you don't put any actions on the button it won't do anything, but it WILL change the pointer.

Thank you...i guess an empty button would be appropriate.

Abt my second question...Do you hv any idea on how this kinda website is created..is it all in 1 scene, with muliple movieclips loaded at different times..or different scenes load....

I don't know - either of the ways you suggested would be valid. I reckon that most of it was done in the same scene, with different movieClips ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back