Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I fix D107 "record not found" error in GW 4.1a?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lap73

MIS
Jul 11, 2001
US
We have 7 post offices in our primary domain, and only one PO has been getting the D107 errors. I have run ofcheck on the problem PO, with Anylize/Fix checked for both user databases and message database several times. The problem will go away for a couple of weeks, then it returns again. It will affect several different users each time, and I don't know what else to do to resolve this.

have you checked support.novell.com. I would search d107 there and check the TID's it comes up with. Random ofchecks don't always fix problems. There maybe a particular fix for your problem but they are quite specific tids's that would be better for you to check. Lee Smith
Xenon Network Services
Snr. Technical Support
LSmith@xenon-uk.co.uk

lap73 -

TheBoySmith is correct. There are so many variables re: D107 errors, you will need to check Novell's support site to narrow down your possible resolution(s).

From my past "D107 error experiences", it usually had to do with a corrupt file, for a specific user, rather then the entire PO.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back