Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how do i fax a document to multiple people and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raviccie

Technical User
Aug 4, 2002
US
Hi folks,
can i do this from my win2k-operating system or microsoft-office2k/Word programs...

I want to fax a document from my pc to several people at the same time using say the Microsoft-Word's File-Send-Fax Receipent option

can i do this for a group of people ?

*Ravi

success is not an end point..but the journey..so make every moment of the life happy and successful...by doing what you like to do..

but WinFax is not a freeware or shareware right? don't u have to buy it.

what i really want to do is to be able to fax a letter to a bunch of people whose fax numbers i have and fax them all together without showing up the fax numbers of everybody
...something like how we send blind copy (bcc) of an email.

in email...if i want to send an email to a bunch of people whose email ids i have...i can put all those email ids in the "bcc" blind copy section of the email header and then send them all together in one click...and each one of them will receive their own copy without seeing other persons email id that i sent to...
do u see what i am saying here.....

I think i can easily fax one number at a time and be able to send them thru the word-2000
first go to file tab
then go to send and then go to fax-receipent
and then it walks thru the fax wizard...

but i am not sure how to send a bunch of faxes together...
any help...would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks

Ravi

*Ravi

success is not an end point..but the journey..so make every moment of the life happy and successful...by doing what you like to do..

What you are asking is not possible since a fax uses the phone line. Now unless all of the people you want to send this fax to all have the same fax number you are going to have to do a batch fax. Here is how I do it. Instead of send the fax now.. I choose later and then I input all the information to all I want to send to and then I send them all at the same time.. although the modem has disconnect and re connect for every number but that is how it goes.

zgtrman To effectively improve in the efficiency of your performance, one must be proficient in the implementation of a positive mental attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back