Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I change the operating hours only 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckovacs

Programmer
Jan 12, 2007
US
I have a callpilot 150/mini I need to change our hours of service on the outgoing message, is there a way to do this without changing the entire message ?

Depends on how it's setup. You could have an auto attendant greeting with a CCR greeting following it, or it could be a single AA or CCR greeting. If you need to change the greeting itself, such as 'we are open from 8 to 5' to 'we are open from 9 to 4', then you need to re-record. If you need to change the times that greetings play, such as toggling between an open/closed greeting at different times of day, then you just modify the times of day in the greeting table.

If this doesn't help, you might have better luck posting this in the Norstar forum - this forum is for the "big" CallPilot on the Nortel PBX platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back