Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I change the colour of a graphic image 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

MIS
Apr 8, 2001
GB
I have constructed a graphic 'line' image (i.e., no tonal quality) using Publisher 2000 Word Art tools and further modifying it in Paint Shop Pro. It is in the form of a frame into which text is added, as required, to use in museum labels.

However, I sometimes wish to change the overall colour of the graphic, from time to time, but cannot find out how to do this. There doesn't seem to be any facility in Publisher 2000 for this sort of thing, without going back to square 1 and starting all over again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eric

Publisher is not a graphics editor, although it does have some tools that allow you to make minor changes. I would suggest using PSP to make your color changes.

--
JP

Thanks, JP. I thought that might be the answer. I had just hoped that there might be an alternative because although I have used PSP a great deal to manipulate photographs I am not familiar with using the colour palette!

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back