Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I assign a print option to my external files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2C

Programmer
Aug 27, 2001
BE
Hi,

I am wondering how I could place a print option on drawings that are stored on a certain location (for example: on a cd-rom in a folder called drawings)?
I have a presentation in which all drawings are scaled and modificated for viewing in my presentation. But there has to be an additional feature that you should be able to print the drawing in its original size.
Is it possible?
Thanks a lot!

DdC001

Can I use mPrint for this????

DdC001

We have forms that we need to print, they are held on CD-Rom in a folder clled Charts. I write them in as PDF files and then use the JumpPrintReturn function. To Print a chart called 'ch1.PDF' I would use something like JumpPrintReturn("write.exe",CD_ROM^"Charts\\ch1.PDF") This is assumong that you have used the find CD Knowledge Object and called the location of the CD 'CD_ROM'.
Make sure that you distribute Acrobat Reader with the CD!
Hope this helps
Chris Many thanks
Chris
Hereford Hornet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back