Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I add phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnelli

IS-IT--Management
Jan 28, 2002
US
I don't know much about this system, maybe someone can tell me what I do need to know in order to receive my answer. What I do know is that we have 20 phones right now, all hooked up. The one we just added to a jack in the back works except there isn't an extension with that phone. So the guy can use it to dial out but no one can transfer internal calls to him. I am assuming that is something I can set once I am inside Admin. But this business is growing here and we need 3 more phones. I already put a call into Extera One but it has been a while and I have not heard back from them, so I thought I would give this a try. We have plenty of phone jacks installed in the correct areas, but not all are activated. I go in the back room where the phone system is all wired up and it looks like a ball of mess to me, so in other words, I am far from being an electrician, but I am a quick learner if someone has the patience with me. Thank you!

Minelli, at the phone in question,press the feature key and then press the * and the "0" key, then press either the intercom key or on a 7100 set press the one touch key and it should display the intercom number on that phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back