Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I activate all of my vba code in excel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcolan

Technical User
Apr 28, 2003
US
Hi - It seems that all of the vba code in a workbook is not being called when the events occur in the spreadsheet. It's almost like the code has been deactivated (it was working fine before) I've played around with all of the security settings but still seem lost at figuring out why this is referencing correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

This probably needs to be asked over at forum707. But in the mean time, a general guess on my part, is the code stored in your personal macro workbook, PERSONAL.XLS? or within a certain specific workbook? That often can make a difference such as this.

--

"If to err is human, then I must be some kind of human!" -Me

Thanks and I'll submit over to that forum as well. The code is stored within the specific workbook. When I select the tab and coose to view code, I see all of the code. What's even more interesting is that I've copied over a sheet from another workbook that is working fine and once I copy it into this specific workbook, the code stops being called as well. There must be a setting or something that I've doen to inactivate the VBA....

For anyone curious, the new thread is:
thread707-1505033

--

"If to err is human, then I must be some kind of human!" -Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back