Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can you show code on your web page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I am creating a training book for teachers. I am showing them how to use Html code. I am using dreamweaver 3, and I want to be able to put the code on the website for them to see. When I try the image source code, it puts up that lovely box instead of showing the code. what can I do??

Why don't you just instruct them to open the page source window, and resize the browser window so they can veiw both your page and the pages html at the same time. Hope this helps.

You could use the following:

<p><command></p>

would look like

<command>

Hope this helps :)

Failing that, really you have no choice but to replace the tags with their special characters - B[sup]2[/sup] &quot;Alright whatever man, I'll hook up the hair, but I aint touchin the ring...Cause I'm still a pla--yer&quot;

All you have to do, switch to code view, highlite and copy the code, then switch to design view, and paste :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back