Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can you search for a range of DN's in Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardguyMO

Technical User
Feb 3, 2010
US
I have removed one of my Option 11 sites and now need to out all the VM boxes (about 175) in Call Pilot. Can I pull up a range of numbers for instance all numbers that begin with 54 or do I have to out all of the VM's one at a time? If I can pull up a range how do you do it? I can't figure it out.

Nope as far as I know one at a time.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

If you do your search, within the results on the left hand side, is a checkbox, I believe you can enter a check in that and open the option to delete. Entering multiple checks, should allow you to delete multiple mailboxes.
Click on USER - User search. In the find box, if you leave it empty it will list all mailboxes, you can sort by mailbox number, then check all the ones you wish.
There must be a way to enter a range, but never played with that yet.

There are all kinds of ways you can do this.
If it's as simple as selecting all the mailboxes that start with 54 then just put 54* in the Find box, then select the checkbox at the top of the results and click Delete Selected.
If you want to get more involved then you can do an advanced search by almost any criteria you want and even export the results into a text file easily imported into Excel.
Then you mess with the results in Excel and run Auto Delete from the Excel file.

I understand now! As Stanley says, do a user search for your locals (54*) THEN select all the mailboxes using the check box and click delete. Got to learn to read......

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Sorry for the late response, but for some reason these responses went into my Junk E-Mail folder and I just found them. 54* is correct. I did finally figure it out on my own. I knew there was a way to do it.

Thanks for the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back