Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can we Communicate V12-DBE with Macromedia Director?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahidpervaiz

Programmer
Aug 13, 2003
AE
Hello Everybody!
Hi,
Currently I have a Directory Project like Yellow Pages, which I have to make in Macromedia Director with V12 DBE.
I have downloaded V12 DBE examples from website
I have gained some experience while working in V12 DBE with Director.
I have also used some “Library V12-DBE-Behaviors “ to communicate with Director,
But there are some behaviors like ”Search w/1, w/2, w/3” Display / Save Data, Display Selection etc” for which I can’t get how to utilize those behaviors in Director.
I’m using unregistered version of V12 DBE that I have download from website.
Either it is because of unregistered version. If I purchase this V12 DBE from company, would I be able to do all these things without any knowledge of Programming or lingo.
And also another thing, can I able to do search, select specific record while selecting from other field.

My Question is that if i purchase V12 DBE can i make CD Directory with (search, print, fax,bookmark) all functions with any programming knowledge bcz M is Designer.
So any suggestions for me will help me a lot of.
Please help in this matter I shall be very thankful to you for this purpose.
Thanks
Zahid Pervaiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back