Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can i use SQL queries in C++? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssudha17

Programmer
Feb 20, 2001
US
How can i use SQL queries in C++?
Also I wanted to know if there is a class that I can include (in the library) that will allow easy DATE manipulation like Calender class in JAVA?
Actually I want to convert the date available into milliseconds (from unixdate) and then re-convert to date format.Please suggest how I can do these.
Thanks Visit to know more about me

First:
There is a class for SQL-Queries "TQuery"
Second:
Perhaps TDateTime or TDateTimePicker may help you.
Third:
I do not know any predifined function in Unix, or Windows Environments which supports a dateformat in milliseconds. I think you will have to write it as you require.

hnd
hasso55@yahoo.com

Hi,
I have installed a packaeg called date::Manip which works on unix envronment and gives u all forms of date manipulation. I was working on dynamic graphs in PERL and hence used this package. I am not too sure if it was package made for PERl or was for UNIX but has functions like unixdate(....) which returns me the date in milliseconds. This is very good for date manipulation as it gives inter-convertibility, with milliseconds from 1st Jan 1970 as the common conversion platform.
Thanks for your suggestons though. I will try using them in my program and see how it goes and will sure let you know.
Regards,
Sudha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back