Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I show the goal 85% on a chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omoralez

Programmer
May 1, 2006
US
I have two types of incidents: Restoration and Request.
I need to show total records received; total resolved the same day; the percentage of the total with same day resolution; for each of these two type on the same chart. Then show that the goal is set at 85% to incidate where the goal was met for that day.

Right click on a Y-Axis label in PREVIEW mode and bring up the Grids/Scales dialog. Now go to the last tab up top on the right. Here you can specify a user-line at any value you like.

If you need fancier support (many lines, or the value and string (aka "85% mark ->"), then you may want to consider our CRChart add-in library, which has TONS of this kind of stuff (see macros @YSZN for example).

-Dan

disclaimer: I work for the company, threedgraphics.com, that makes this product. This product costs money.

Dan Weingart
OEM Technical Manager
Three D Graphics, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back