Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I re-configure my kitchen printer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

criollabonita

Technical User
Feb 6, 2009
US
I have been having issues with my kitchen printer. I have Micros RES.4 POS System, and it seems like t the order is sent from the POS to the kitchen, but the printer is not receiving it therefore it goes to the backup which is another POS. I have checked to make sure that cables are connected from the printer to the network and all seems normal. Now I'd like to try re-configuring, any ideas??? BTW my printer is an EPSON model: M188B

Hi,
So the printer is an Epson TM-U220 IP printer. Powercycle the printer while holding down the papper feed button down, then release (to print a configuration page). This will print the IP address for the printer.
Check this IP is correct.
If correct, see if you can PING.
If you can ping, then check the settings in Configurator. Check to see what device is set as the PINT CONTROLLER. (what the printer is attached to). Set this to the server if in doubt.

See how you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back