Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I "bend" a border 90 degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

redss

Programmer
Oct 20, 2002
How can I "bend" a border 90 degrees in order to smoothly join the the left border of a web page with the same border along the top? I guess I'd need to sample a section & generate a circle from that, and use 1/4 of it?

here's an illustrative example if I'm not being clear ... I need a graphic in the upper left of this to join the left & top

======================
||
||
||
||
||
||

...thanks in advance!

I believe you're trying to creat the round-edged box like in the Flash / FH softwares.

Adobe, as far as I've experienced, doesn't have that function.

The fastest way is to create one from macromedia then export the image as EPS. Then, import it to Photoshop as EPS.

Solution for Photoshop, just e-mail me at greenolivetti@yahoo.com for an answer with illustrations.
It is a little bit long to type in the answers and useless without graphic aid.

My pleasure to help you.

Adobe Photoshop doesn't have that function which is available only in MAcromedia products.

There is the long way to do that using the pen tool.

wow, you mean there's actually something photoshop can't do? I'm a tad bit surprised! Oh well, I don't have the time to become familiar with Macromedia products (outside DW) Thanks tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back