Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how can i order the legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalamber

Programmer
Feb 1, 2007
SE
Hi,

i am making a stacked bar chart, in chart expert, i choose data tab, then choose "on change of", in this area, i use two columns, in "Show values" field, i use another column to do summary. i order the two columns in "on change of" area, the first column, i make it as ascending order(default), for the second column, i use "specified order", then open the "Specified Order" tab, i make some "Named Group" and edit each possible value separately, i hope it could have the order i command, however, when i view the chart, the specified column is showed in legend too, but it is disorder, not the order i set up. i dont know why it cant do it, i ever have tried set up the x axis column in specified order, it works in x axis, but why it cant work when it represents the stacked bar(show in legend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back