Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how can i monitor recovery speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmitch

Technical User
Apr 29, 2004
AT
Hi

I want do monitor the recovery speed. If i use the nsrperf -y i can only monitor the backup speed, but not the recovery speed.

To my knolwedge, there is no way to do that.

I tried to use this program on windows while backups were running ,it just quite on me, i tried to look up the command in comd ref which has nothing on it, can you eloborate on how did you use it.
On your question, why not mornitor the tape read information in Networker monitor window, watch the disk size grow and or look at Networker recover window.

I tried to use this nsrperf -y program on windows while backups were running ,it just quite on me, i tried to look up the command in comd ref which has nothing on it, can you eloborate on how did you use it.
On your question, why not mornitor the tape read information in Networker monitor window, watch the disk size grow and or look at Networker recover window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back