Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can i make an .exe with menus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milton

Programmer
Aug 4, 2000
EC
I need to make an executable of my file, but when i do that, my programa pass to quickly and i cant do anything, could you help me?

Hi,<br><br>You might want to add this piece of code<br><br>READ EVENTS <br><br>at the very end of you main program file.<br><br>Hope this helps<br><br>Yue Jeen

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Are you asking how to coordinate your app with menus or is your program just flashing on the screen when you run the exe?<br><br>If it's the latter, check out this KB article:<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> it's the former, Microsoft's Rodney Hill wrote a good article on this, check it out:<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> <p>Jon Hawkins<br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= > </a><br>Carpe Diem! - Seize the Day!

Like Creeder said - <br>and <br>Don't forget the CLEAR EVENTS in your menu's exit or ON SHUTDOWN.<br><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back