Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I keep Cross-tab from spliting in 2 pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roni1

Programmer
Dec 4, 2001
US
I would like that my cross-tab when it doesn't fit on a page, that goes to the next page in order to keep it together.
Any help is REALLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

CR XI Rel.2

You could put the crosstab in a subreport and set it to 'keep together'.

Or you could put it in its own section and set that section to always begin on a new page.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

One other method. Have an empty text object, covering the expected number of rows. Choose 'Format Text' and set 'Keep Object Together'. This will give you a new page when the text object would not fit.

Limits - you have to cover the maximum number of rows. When there are less, there will be blank space below.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

Check formatting of section and Cross tab object.

Turn off any Keep together check boxes. This will stop it starting on a new page.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back