Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I go through the telephone to program a BCM 50 voicemail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats14

Technical User
Oct 1, 2003
US
Loooking in the admin guides, I see that you can program the Callpilot in the BCM 50 through a phone, but I must be missing something because once I press Feature 983 it asks for a password, but none of the passwords I could think of would work (10020000, 10021234, the usual defaults) There are 4 digit DN's in the system. Now that I have to go in through Element Manager to program the Callpilot, I have a further issue, that being that the Callpilot will time out after 20 minutes. It then will ask for a username and password. What are these? I end up having to get out of the browser windows to get back into Callpilot again. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

to get into call pilot on bcm 50 do feature 983 then spell setnna on key pad when it asks for password and then config this will take you into mailbox aa other headings then away you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back