Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I get my text to wrap automatically with PSP XI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moara

Technical User
Sep 15, 2007
CA
I feel like this is a stupid question, and the answer should be obvious, but I can't figure it out.
I can enter the text, but it just stays in one long line, unless I press enter after certain words. How can I get the words to wrap to the next line automatically, so I can make a paragraph? I'm using Paint Shop Pro XI.
Is it even possible? It should be, since even notepad can wrap text, but software doesn't always do what you expect it should.

Search for Wrap in the Help facility, and look at Fitting Text to a Path.

I've tried that, but all I ca maage to do is wrap my text aroud a shape, not fill it. Am I still missig something?

Moara: I just opened a new file in PSP-XI, and entered some text. Left-align was set. The text was aligned to the left and wrapped at the document width.

After applying the text, you can reposition and/or resize the text box, which also rewraps the text in the box to suit. Is this not enough?

If not, what exactly is it that you need?

I can show you screen-shots if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back