Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I do a remote inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2006
US
I need to count the sets on all my remote locations. I have R1 T1 software, MICS R4.1 and MICS with R6.1.

Is there anything comparable to the Meridian 1 CNT SETS feature in LD 81? Even a set a count without knowing what the different sets are would help. I'm trying to avoid having to go in to Maintenance and stepping through each port to see what's on it...

You should be able to go to Maintenance - Module status - do next and look at each module and it will tell you how many sets and trunks are on each module. If you want to know what each set type is you would have to step through each one to see what type it is.

Thanks, Deadringer, I'd already discovered that. Far as I know, I only need to have a set count fo the manttnean e contr

sorry, maintanence contract. it's tought to type whi'e a cat is licking your fingerf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back