Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I direct a Topic from IPOCC to transfer call to ANY extension on IP Office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapsyn

Systems Engineer
Jun 6, 2019
NG
Dear All,

I have a customer who want to be able to transfer call to ANY extension number in the IP Office from a topic in the IPOCC.

for example, when you dial the contact center and it says 'Welcome to XYZ, if you know the extension number you want to reach press zero, if you want to speak to any of our agent press one'.

How possible is it to direct the caller to any extension on the IP Office after pressing zero?

Thanks!

Try to use voicemail pro menu module instead of IPOCC. Forward the call to a module or start point of the VMPRO and transfer the call with the menu module. I assume you have voicemail pro, because preferred edition is required for IPOCC.
create an IPO short code and forward it to a VMPRO module (voicemail collect)
Create an external destination in IPOCC with the short code you specified before
create a VMPRO module or start point with the menu element (define a touch tone with ??? sequence. The ??? depends on the length of the extensions configured in the IPO)
Transfer the call to the external destination from IPOCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back