Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I define a custom page size for a report in fpw or vfp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanmart

MIS
Feb 19, 2000
US
How can I define a custom page size for a report in fpw or vfp.<br>I was probing to use printer setup but it did´n work.<br>I want to use a half of a letter size as a size of my page.<br><br>Tia<br>Ivan Martinez<br>

Create a label the size you want it. <p>David W. Grewe<br><a href=mailto:Dave@internationalbid.net>Dave@internationalbid.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

I probed with a label but&nbsp;&nbsp;it don´t works becouse the report that i define have headers, footings and many details line in a page. The label is ok if you write only one register for each label, but not form many details lines in a label. <br>&nbsp;

Is there a way of creating a unique field expresion on the table(s) and in the Report Grouping section select that unique expresion for a group and then select new page for each new group.<br><br>This would cause a page eject for each record / group.<br><br>Or if all the information is on one record in a table, you can make a group and new page on the recno() function.<br> <p>David W. Grewe<br><a href=mailto:Dave@internationalbid.net>Dave@internationalbid.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back