Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I clear DM IP White List 5.13.9 Officeserv 7100 V4.91

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocko67

Technical User
Jan 26, 2016
CA
I accidentally entered the wrong IP address into 5.13.9 in one of my customers systems, and now I'm locked out of the device manager! Is there an MMC that corresponds with DM 5.13.9 where I can remove the IP address? Officeserv 7100 with 4.91 software. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You can use MMC830 from any digital phone to change the IP address of the system, but remember to use MMC800 first to enable access to program. After the change is made reset the system for the new address to take effect. You can read the programming document for additional details...

....JIM....

Unfortunately changing the IP address of the system does not solve the issue. According to Samsung, any IP address entered into DM IP white list, locks out ANY other IP addresses. I ended up having to call tech support to have them clear it. Annoying process. Lesson learned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back