Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can I change the banner image in a FrontPage Theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodgerfields

Programmer
Aug 14, 2002
US
I've got my site almost completed in FrontPage 98, but I want to put the company's logo image into the banner at the top of each page. That is, I want the page name to appear over the logo image instead of the image included with the FrontPage theme. (I'm using the Expedition theme.)

I've gone into the "graph0.css" style sheet and changed the image file name, then copied my image into the folder with all the others, but that didn't work. I've tried a couple of other changes to other .css files, but to no avail.

Anyone know the right way to do this?

Thanks,

Rodger Fields
Software Engineer
Pflugerville, Texas (suburb of Austin)

You would need to actually modify the theme in the theme editor - but it has been so long since I used FP 98 that I can't tell you the exact steps to do this. I recall that in FP 98 the theme editor is actually a separate program.

You'd want to modify the theme and save it with a new name, then apply your newly created theme to the site.

HTH get you in the right direction anyway.

Tiffany

Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back