Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How auto-use transport map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lipiqe

IS-IT--Management
Jul 9, 2015
HU
Dear forum members!

I have a problem with my postfix.
I have a mail server (installed, configure based on this guide (I have 5 domains what I hosted on my server, but I need to use them just for sending.
For example I have example.com domain, I set DKIM, I set the spf records in the domain settings, but the users use the example.com via gmail.
When someone want to send email via my mail server for example to ted@example.com, then my server think he need to delier locally and drop, coz no mailbox.
I set transport map, but the problem the same. Then I created a mailbox for ted and works fine... The mail go out via the transport map settings.
So okay, cool. But I need to send this mails in this case when I dont create the box for user...
Any idea what I need to set? I readed many things, I tried many settings but I can't find the solution.

Thanks,
lipiqe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back