Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hotmail not show the start page

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitmapa

Programmer
Aug 26, 2002
PA
win me, ie 6.0

i have a friend that have not start in hotmail,,,,he give your account and password and click log in and only show done in the status bar, and the page is blank...

i try logon with my account, but , do not start too. in the same computer

but, i can logon in my computer (the another pc).

what may be the problem..... because all the other sites are ok´s, and can check the yahoo e-mail without problem...

thank´s for any help or idea...

what have to check... on the date

this computer have some problem with the registry of windows, i try to correct, and reinstall the ie and the messenger, and now, he can not logon hotmail.comm, only here,

he wrote days before to hotmail, that somebody has been checked your mail,,, and then now, do not know, what is the matter, or what is the problem.....

thank for any help or idea....

I have the same problem, my computer has windows XP but the problem is exactly has you describe it..... your problem was a month ago ... do you have solution right now??? if is it .. please give me it... thanks

That link is broken ... try this (it worked for me): in IE
"Tools | Internet Options | Security | Internet | Custom Level | Miscellaneous | ALLOW META REFRESH | Enable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back