Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hotline analog set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickster1

MIS
Jun 25, 2003
US
We have a Definity G3i R11. Is there any way to install an analog phone, so that when a user picks up the handset, it will automatically dial a specific extension. The extension would be on a 7410 10 appearance digital phone. The digital phone would also need to be able to call the analog. Thanks, gang.

yea, on your station form on page 3

you need to assign the abr dial list you want to use

then under the hot line destination, enter 1 2 or 3, whichever has the abr list that you want, then under the dial code, put in the entry # for the abrv dial list

then of course you need to set the abrv dial list entry as you see fit.

BuckWeet

I think it is on the third page of the analog station form you need to use the hotline destination in conjunction with an abbreviated dial list 1,2 or 3 and lastly the dial code.
So set up the 7410 extn in a abbreviated list and should work fine.

BuckWeet and hassro:

Thanks for your suggestions. I never noticed the bottom of that third page. I can take it from here. Thanks again.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back