Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Horrid, again... Once I import t 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

proggie

Technical User
Jul 13, 2000
VE
Horrid, again...

Once I import text from word (RFT format) to the stage (with the scrollable option)
Is it possible for an image to be pasted along with the text , (also scrollable).
This question is very important to me, for I´m making a project in which there is a "HELP" section on how to use my project, and I need images to along with the text...

I´m very thankful for your help with my other questions
(as a matter of fact is the first time I get my questions answered in a multimedia forum, and answered with impecable simplicity!!!!!!!)

A friend:
Nikita Borova.

ahh..ok..the answer is yes, but only because I don't beleive in the word no...I haven't really kept up with all the latest ways to import text so I may have the best answer/
Firstly, why are you importing it from a text file? Do you need to be able to change it dynamically?

My workload is kinda heavy at the moment but I'll try to chuck a demo togeather for you that will work for your situation. There are a few ways to go about it so I'll work out something flexible.

Email me at travis.hamersley@i7.com.au and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back